Friday, April 22, 2011

**UPDATE***

I just wanted to give you all an update as to why I’ve been on hiatus lately. Basically, The Write Guyz, we are undergoing another major change and my focus has been on that. It’s all good stuff, but unfortunately we are short staffed; thus, me not being able to post as often as I’d like. One day my full time job will be to manage and participate in The Write Guyz, I know it; however, until then, daddy’s got to work full time and work on the web site when I have time.

In the meantime, please be patient and so you don’t have to check this blog daily, subscribe to the feed. By doing so, when I post something you will be notified. It’s pretty cool and easy peasy.

For those of you who follow me, thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger