Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Husky's Pet Peeves


Everybody has pet peeves and although some are things which would bother just about everybody, there are things that truly only bother me. I figured I would bring you guys a segment every so often called:

“Husky’s Pet Peeves”

I know, I know, I get the award for originality. Ha!

Any who, let’s jump right into some things that bother me and no matter how hard I try to ignore them, they’ve become pet peeves of mine.

  1. It bothers me when I go to hold the door for someone, as they walk in, they put out their hand as if to hold the door open. Umm…I’m holding the door open, so why stick your hand out? Insecure much! I’m doing you the courtesy of holding it open, therefore, just walk through it. It’s not complicated. Do you think I am going to just let it go and slam it on you as you walk through?

  1. Ladies, when it gets cold your nipples get hard, we get it – it’s how you were made. That said, why do you get uncomfortable when a guy looks at you when they are erect? Most women whose nipples are poking through like Freddy Krueger’s claws through a mattress are either wearing no bra at all or wearing a bra which is not sufficiently padded to keep your ladies from poking through. On that same note, if a man walks around with a boner, you find it offensive. If you can poke – we can stand!

Those are the only two I am going to rant about today; however, I can assure you, there are many more pet peeves to talk about. 

Stay Tuned!

(Image found at selfhelpdaily)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger