Friday, March 25, 2011

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!!


We’re going to get a little naughty today, it’s Friday and I’m feeling frisky. For this week’s flashback, I’m taking you all with me back to the 2nd grade.



My mom had taken off somewhere and left me with my older cousin. I wish my memory was better, but it isn’t, therefore I can’t tell you exactly how old she was at the time. I do know she was “old enough”. You see, her boy friend had just arrived and the two of them disappeared into her room. I was left alone in the living room to watch Freddy Krueger movies all day and night. The thing is, I had never heard of Freddy Krueger and although it was still day time, I was scared shitless. I remember getting so scared at any sound I heard in the house (it was a pretty big house), I got up and quickly ran towards her room. 

I think I was supposed to probably knock, well…in retrospect, I definitely should have knocked; however, if you knew/know me, I’m a “you better lock your door or I’m a come walking in” kind of guy. Apparently, now that I’m remembering this story, I started this sometime around 2nd grade.

Crazy.

Any who, I just opened the door to her room and well that is a moment I will never forget. She had a Prince poster up on the wall and I remember seeing it for a second…



…but then, unfortunately, my focus shifted to her and her boy friend – butt naked – and she was riding him like seabiscuit.

Umm…yeah.


She yelled at me to shut the door, but the funny thing is, she didn’t stop. She yelled at me as she kept riding. Funny shit I tell you. And of course it was awkward when I saw her after, but she never made an issue of it, because her boy friend was not supposed to be there and surely she was not supposed to be having sex. Unfortunately for me though, since then, for the rest of my life, when I see her, I can’t help but picture her boob flailing as if independent from her body, the sound of his sack slapping her ass like my grandmother smacking the masa as she makes tamales, and the sound of her voice kicking me out.

Yuckers.

By the way, I went into my room afterward and I heard them continuing. Not just continuing either, I mean, REALLY continuing.


Apparently they just had to get theirs, despite being caught. Freaks!

(Images found at pat-aview and marketpathonline and posters-n-prints and nibs.blog and sportress)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Freaks is right, lol very funny story!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger