Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hyundai Genesis vs. 370Z (Footage!)

So this guy rolls up to me as we're about to get onto the freeway; he's in a white Hyundai Genesis (spec wise a competitive car) and me in a black Nissan 370Z.

We're on an incline waiting for the light to turn green. I'm on the left, he's in the car pool lane to get on the freeway.

That was hint number one - he was alone.

You guessed it, he wanted to race. If this was years ago, I definitely would have accepted the challenge; however, I'm much more responsible these days - so I didn't. That said though, I did figure I'd have a little fun. =)


The light turned green and off we went, or should I say - I went. I beat him to the point where the lane became one and as we got onto the freeway, he then merged to the left and off he went. As for me, I just laughed and chilled going the speed limit. After all, I've done my home work already on cars enough to know that the only way a Genesis beats me is if I'm in an Atari.

Bu-dum-pump! (I'll be here all night folks!)

Seriously though, I knew I'd smoke him and getting a ticket was definitely not worth proving this point. For those of you however, who are not sure, I found a nice video that gives you an idea of why Nissan + Sports cars goes together like me and beef jerky - with orange bang of course.

Any who, you car enthusiasts - ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger